My Instagram

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I'm lost, for just "a bit"

I'm trying to be very objective driven , for my work.

Everything I work on, must have some objectives behind, whether it can help me to enhance my working experience, whether it can make me a better employee, or whether it can make me more intelligent in making decision.


What do I want to achieve by working?
1. I want to gain experience in managing a business. In this case, brand management.
2. I want to learn to make a good decision with justification, and not just based on my own guts
3. I want to increase my personal skills and competency, be it in presentation skills, time management, people management, budgeting..etc etc.

However, these seems off-track right after the business review I had on last week.

I have a feel that I can't "qiong" any-more, because of the inconclusive direction and the poor leadership.
I have a feel that I've gained my experience in doing a very nice waterfall chart instead of marketing plan.
I have a feel that it's not worth to work hard for my company any-more.

I'm trying very hard to stay positive.
I'm trying to believe all the strategies are going to work.
I'm trying to put back my own emotion and just treat this as a "work".

But, I just can't.
I care the business, I care the brand.
However, the more care I dump in, the more negative I'm.

How to deal with it? I'm lost, for just "a bit".


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails