My Instagram

Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm back

Yeah.. finally i am back to Malaysia.

4 months USA life, really changed me a lot.

Gained lot experiences, social skills improved, and i did achieve my goals set before i went.

It's not an easy life though.

i cried, i had homesick, argue with my best friend, headache with my working hours, no direction when i first planned my travel.

anyway, i have made it! 3 months of working and 1 month of travel.
and now i'm still alive!

from a person who dare not speak out what she think in front of a group of people, until today,
brave to speak out everything she think she needed to present.

from a shy girl who not so good in social-ing, until today, she can act quite good in front of stranger and newly knew friend.

from totally have no idea how to plan a trip, until today, able to make all her travel planning well done (flight, hotel, place.. everything) and now she wants to hit higher goal which is become a solo traveler to challenge herself.

this is all about Work and Travel. Sincerely thanks to this program because it really made me grow up, physically, mentally and spiritually...


below are some of my trip photos....


Statue of Liberty - Miss liberty, Miss Angeline and Miss yunxin in the photo

Times Square - Big Apple City

Miami South Beach - The emo trip , no bikini, no muscular man.. nothing!!!!!

California Adventure Park - any1 wan to buy these 2 cute toys?? :p


Sea World - Killer whale !!!!

Kodak Theater - Hollywood

Disneyland de Castle

the world famous Hollywood sign


Grand Canyon - Eagle point

Boston - "BIG" Lobster meal

Cleveland trip with 3 leng luis

Got Wind?? Chicago day trip


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails