My Instagram

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dogathon '09 @ UPM













Three years passed..
Finally I have able to go for this event..
held every year by UPM Vet student..

Okay..
first of all,
im gonna to thanks my 'sleep genes' that didn't activate themselves in this morning,
so that i can wake up on time..hehe..
what a lucky day~ :p

second,
im gonna to thanks Emily tang,
that willing to go with me for this event..
man, both of us skip the finishing school to attend dogathon..
chun?? yea~

third,
im gonna to thanks mr. chung long that become our driver..
accompanying two leng luis..
be our camera men..
sweating all around...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erm..
Dogathon was funny, exciting, cheerfully for me..
and it made me wish to have a doggie so so much..
yea.. im not affraid for touching them anymore..
they are so so so cute..
and i gonna dream for them tonight i think..

well,
it'll be a lost for those didn't have chance to attend this events..
i meant, for those who like dog..big dog,small dog..
and.. lots leng chai and yeng chai there..
haha~~!!
(lots leng lui as well la.. )

lastly,
just a small disappointment for me..
erm..i found that we didn't take picture that included three of us..
=.= and i forgot to charge my camera..
it just last for about 15 minutes i think..
aihz... what a waste..


anyway..it's was FUN !!!!!!!!
and i wish to go again and again if i have the chance to..
: )
pray pray pray...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails