My Instagram

Thursday, March 4, 2010

My pAssion

Recently, I always think about my future. Going to graduate soon, but really don’t what should I do.

Further my study or continue work? Actually, both I also don’t hope to.

What I hope to, is travelling around the world. But, firstly, I have not enough money to do so.

And, it seems not relevant to do that. Study for so long, and yet, still can’t contribute something for my family.

But, that is my passion for now. I really don’t like to work in Malaysia, stay in Malaysia. I hope I can walk around the world, find out new challenges, and experience new life in different country.

However, the other problem is, I can’t travel alone. I dare not do so. I’m not strong enough to do that. My family will not allow me to do so.

What I able to do now, is just looking forward for my Cambodia trip and US work and travel. Hopefully everything will go smooth, and I can get my US Visa approval as soon as possible. ~pray hard~

Then, find more time for travel around Asia. China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, as well as Korea and Japan, hopefully I can go walk around these places as soon as possible. Nonetheless, saving is other problem again. Travel needs money, a lot of money.

So, again, can my passion exist with what I should do now? I don’t think so.

..Headache..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails