My Instagram

Sunday, March 7, 2010

..sacrifice..

Yesterday night,
when i was still high for S.H.E concert,
something suddenly appear in my mind.

that's still about my future.
one of my cousin, graduated at UM as chemical engineer..
as a norm, we will think she has a good future..
will have a nice job after her graduation..

but, what she chose, is follow her husband,
'work without permit' in UK.. as a waitress..
she choose to follow her loved one,
and give up her bright future.

for me, this is so called 'sacrifice'..
many of us thinking that she might be too impetuous in deciding her future.
nonetheless, after my deep deliberation,
maybe working at malaysia as a engineer is only mean a scarification for her.
now, she lives happy and blessed.
and i think she never regret about her choice.

well,
why i will think about this?
because, i really don't know,
what comes first in my life.
my family? my beloved? my career? or what i passionate to do..
i'm confused.
really confused about what should i choose.

my life now,
is just like the poem,
"the road not taken"..
once i choose to take 1 of the road,
i cant turn back.
i knew it clearly.
and i really scare done something wrong about my choice..

now,
i'm facing a turning point in my life,
which i couldn't turn back once i have make my choice..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails