My Instagram

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Late brunch @ S.Wine

Got pork Got pork.

As a chinese, I love to eat pork, for example, Bak Kut Teh la, Xiu Yok, Char Siew and, of course BACON!!!!!
So, whenever I know there is a restaurant serve good pork, I will try to pay it a visit.


S.Wine, one of the restaurant of The Big Group.
Fyi, Ben's Independent Grocer, Plan B, T forty two, Botanical are all under this group.
I read an interview with the founder, Benjamin Yong.
He actually was the founder of Delicious too!

Okay, back to S.Wine.
As you can tell by its name, S.wine is all about pork, pork and pork!!

And, where is it located???

S.Wine is actually nestled in a far corner of Ben's Independent Grocer (B.I.G).
You really need to look carefully at the sideboard in B.I.G because you will never expect the actual location of it.
If you still scare unable to locate this restaurant, please find out the alcohol section in B.I.G, then you will get to the entrance of the restaurant.

S.Wine is always packs with customer on the weekend. (Not sure about weekdays)
During our visit, Mr Chong and I were waiting for about half an hour.
Never mind, as long as the food is really good, both of us will feel worth it.

 The large menu, just infront of the door entrance.
So, you can actually study the menu first while waiting for the seat. :p


 Again, pattern dang dang face.

 Mr Chong ordered "The English Fly Up" (RM39)
Hmm.. he told me that he wanted to have the fly up feel. However, a bit disappointment. This breakfast set was not as good as we expected. At last, Mr Chong still prefer Antipodean Big Breakfast. He told me that the Big Breakfast is still unbeatable !!

I ordered this "French Toast with Grilled Bananas" (RM19).
I saw a blogger recommended this dish, and because i love banana, so i decided to give this a try.
I rated this 6.5 out of 10, and 5 points was given to the bacons and 1.5 points was given to the bananas. Bacons were really good, and the 1.5 points for bananas is just because i love banana. Hehehe....
By the way, sorry for the awkward angle of this photo.


As conclusion, I still think Antipodean still unbeatable for their breakfast.
Anyway, I will give S.wine another try for their pork dishes since i haven't try them at all.
So, looking forward on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails