My Instagram

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Doubt


When i was talking bath yesterday night,
Was thinking,
My mind keeps changing all over the time.
Reflecting on this, im not sure is it a good thing or not.

Looking at the empty chatime bottle,
It costed me RM4.90.
Still remember, when i was about 16-17 years old,
The taiwan bubble tea which costed RM2.50 is too expensive for me.
I will rather "tahan my nafsu" on the bubble tea instead of having it because of the price.

I loves branded stuffs since young, but i dare not hope to get a real one.
Because they are really too expensive and unachievable dream for me.
I went for imitate LV wallet when i was 18.
Haha, and i still remember i was proud to own one that time.
And now, i will feel shame if some1 get a imitate or AAA branded stuff.

When i was studying in matriculation, i stayed in a very dirty hostel.
So, after i got in to university, being allocated to the new hostel, Kolej 17,
I felt so happy because it's an apartment style hostel and i was the first batch to enjoy all those benefits.

Then, when i started to know some of my friends who staying at condo during uni time,
I was so jealous about it.
Looking at those condo at bukit serdang, i was like hoping, i can own 1 in the future.

Of course, by that time, i have already knew places like mont kiara, tropicana, damansara.
But all these places are far too expensive to me.
I dare not dream to having a house in these area.
My small little dream is just a small medium end condo in maybe nicer place like kelana jaya or puchong. (compare to serdang)

And now, what i want and what i hope is getting more.
I wish i can stay in places like mont kiara, tropicana, ara damansara, and bangsar.
I dare to dream and i believe i can get to stay in one of these places.

Not sure this is a good thing or bad thing in me.
Keeps changing makes me improve and get better and better.
However, is it worth to  keep chasing all these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails