My Instagram

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Early Christmas Gift


Wahahaha.. i was so surprised when Mr Chong passed me a paper bag and said "Nah ! Your Christmas gift for this year.
I really can't believe it, as he always says to me, he don't celebrate Christmas.
Told myself gonna blog about this asap to express my excited feel.

 Mr Chong bought me this... Royce' Chocolate.
What a sweet guy. Really unexpected he will buy me Christmas gift.

 They wrapped the chocolate in a gift bag nicely.

 They even give cooling bag for customer to ensure the chocolate won't melt..

 The 鲁山真面目of the chocolate.
Frankly, i really 舍不得 to open it.
Wait until Christmas day then!
(Or perhaps wait until it expired. Haha!)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails