My Instagram

Monday, January 7, 2013

He proposed, and i said Yes!


Tang Tang Tang...
Finally I have time to blog about my 25 years old birthday celebration and, of course, The proposal.

Went to WIP @ Bangsar Shopping Complex for my birthday celebration.
Great services, nice cocktail, and good food. 

 Birthday girl acting cute. Still didn't know there are surprises waiting for her.

Were chit-chatting with Mr Chong, suddenly i saw Sze Wen. First thing appealed in my mind was, Eh, why so ngam de?
Mana tau, when i look carefully, OMG! Whole gang of friends were there!!!!!
My Uni coursemate and my Yinzi gang friends were there, holding birthday cakes for me!
Ahh... I just cant believe it.
Fyi, this actually was my 24th birthday wish.
When i traveled with Mr Chong @ HK during my 24th birthday, I told him, how good if i can celebrate my birthday with my beloved friends. And, he made this came true!!!!
I almost cried when i saw my gang of friends!!
I was quite sad thou because none of them wished me happy birthday through whatapps. I thought they have forgotten me already.
So, it was a superb big surprise for me!
Thanks my buddies!!!!!!! <3 p="p">

Then, then, suddenly Mr Chong told me, he need to pang sai. He complained his stomachache while we were preparing ourselves for the dinner. So, i have no second thought about there will be a second surprise for me.
Of course, i was busy chit-chatting with friends, so, i got a bit forgot that he went toilet for a very long period. .
Then, 1 of the waiter came to me, and handled this puzzle to me. He asked me to complete the puzzle within 5 mins. If i success, there will be a special gift for the birthday girl. Wao! Free gift neh, so all my friends gathered up to help me to make this task complete asap. Then, we noticed the center piece was missing. I went to find The waiter straight away because i wanted the free gift very bad, haha..! This made him got a shock. I don't know he was helping Mr Chong for the preparation. Luckily i didn't see Mr Chong stood outside the restaurant waiting for his turn, if not mah no more surprise loh! Then, The waiter brought me to my side and calmed me down, and cued Mr Chong to enter the restaurant. While waiting Mr Chong, The waiter passed me an envelope, which had the missing part in it.
I opened the envelope and i saw the "Marry Me" words, i was like: "OMG! Shit! That fellow is going to propose! How should I respond? Cham liao cham liao.." and i put back the puzzle. HAHA! My friends saw my facial expression, and they told me that was very funny.
Then, Mr Chong walked towards me, with the song "A thousand year" playing as background. Of course i didn't notice whatever song was it. My mind was totally BLANKED!

With 99 roses and a ring, Mr Chong knelt down and asked me "Will you marry me?".
Haha... actually i didn't listen that too...
I just saw a simple dark blue box with a ring. That's! Whatever, I can't wait to say yes.
Thus, i nodded. I think it happened within 1 minute. Hahaha... I was like very "han ka" loooo...
Anyway, that time, I was still in the blank mode, I didn't ask him to confess, and i didn't check the size of the ring too!!! (LOL)

After i wore it, i asked Mr Chong, why didn't buy me Tiffany & Co.. (Because i kept telling him i want Tiffany & Co., if not i won't marry him)
And, another surprise! He said, Oi! This is Tiffany & Co. ah!!!!!
Another OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really never thought that he will actually buy me Tiffany's ring. Hello, that is damn expensive leh!!!!! That time I has a feeling like "flying in the sky".. Song died me!! XD

Then, his friends showed up. The master-mind The waiter showed up. Even Mr Chong's colleague showed up. (When they knew Mr Chong was going to purpose, she brought her husband and kids purposely dined in WIP and wait for the proposal.)
Mr Chong even hired a professional photographer just to take pictures of us!
Then, photo section began.



The team for the proposal


Happy, shocked, unbelievable, touched


Yes! Yes! Yes!


A big hug after i said yes

 Mr Chong's colleague


Mr Chong's coursemate


My Yinzi gang friends


My Coursemate


The waiter. Master mind of the event. He is great!!!!!! His name is Max. 
If you want to have a proposal in WIP, ask for him. LOL!


Group photo in the restaurant!

Group photo outside the restaurant! Chesssssss!



  Yeah!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!! We're getting married !!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday and marriage!

    Recently so many updates...now saw nuffnang ads in ur blog and famous blogger in blogger list...wonder u just join blogosphere and u alr know them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh.. I read their blog long time edi.. Juz recently add them into blog list.. Bcos nw usually read blog using ipad.. So can straight press tru my blog..
    I hope can get in the blogger cycle.. Hehehe.. If u hav events can pls tag me along too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx for ur wish har... Btw.. When is ur turn get teng teng teng teng? ( get married).. Remember to inform me har.. Im ready to let u boom d..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails