My Instagram

Sunday, January 6, 2013

My 2013 Resolutions

My 2013 Resolutions..

1. Slim down.
Wtf my weight is approaching 50kg edi. With a 158cm height, 50kg is kinda too heavy for me.
Aiming to achieve my ideal weight at 46kg. So, 4 kg to slim down in 2013. 
Haha, i think alot of u will think, aiyoo.. 4kg nia ma.. Sap sap soi la... But, fyi, my Mr Chong is a huge eater. Aih.. When he orders some good food, i also kenot tahan to eat some. This is why, i am getting fatter and fatter.
So, in this 2013, i must tahan my nafsu, do more exercises, and hopefully i can have a good figure for my pre-wedding photos!

2. Blog more.
I think i should make my blog more active. Hmm.. By looking lots bloggers get lots free stuffs, lot events to participate, lots updated fashion and latest in town news, im thinking, i should actually make myself into the cycle. I will definately work hard on it. So, i really need supports from those who read my blog. Please visit my blog more often, so my poll will be higher. 
Kamsahamnida!

3. Save more $$ and bring my parents to travel
It has been so long, my parents didnt travel with me already. So, im thinking is time for me to bring them get out from Malaysia. Nearest also spore la! Because my mum never been there. Lol, unbelievable leh.. Been to Usa, Europe, Japan, Korea, Thailand, China, Hongkong, etc etc.. But never been to Spore. And i think deep in her heart, she wanted to go spore very bad. Thus, i will work hard, save harder to make this happen.

4. Equestrian or MBA course
I love horse. I think most of my close friends know about it. I m thinking to go for horse riding courses this year. However, my parents sometimes will nag me about my master study. They always hope me to be not just a degree holder. So, i am still thinking, MBA or equestrian. I cant take both, because my big hobby is actually "peh" at bed.

5. Charity
I have joined world vision since last year. Unfortunately, i always dont have the chance to join their activities. So, hopefully this year, the timing will be ngam ngam ho, so that i can participate and share some power of mine to make the world a little bit better.

Hmmm...I think 5 will be good enough for my 2013 resolutions. So i can focus on these five and make them achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails