My Instagram

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Gossips

I hate people creating somethings that are not relevant about me..
But, i cant control them not to do that.. What i can do is just express my dissatisfied feelings in my blog and then just forget it after i wrote.

Well, the story is like this..

Yesterday, i was eating my dinner with my superb best friend..
while we chatting, she told me about some gossips people say about me..
i was very very angry that time..thinking want to kill those people who say those about me..

What they said, I date with Wei Jie is just because i Loved his money..
What the hell, do i look like a poor lady that need my bf's money to survive?
What the hell, do they didn't have brain to think? Whole Gurun citizens can say know my father.
and know what is the economic status of us. Is it relevant to say like that?
Do they think my father can't support me, can't effort to buy me something that i want, so that i need to find a bf to get the money?

What the hell they talking I date because I love the $ of my bf?
Because of envy or just want simply talk some bad things about me?
I curious about that..

Besides, i upset because, is Wei Jie just have the money that i can love for?
I dated him because I loved him and he is a superb nice man. A man treated me with his best. A nice man that i will ever found again. Not because of his money, but because of his heart.

I really feel unfair for him..because lot people think i will accept him just because him money..
It's really unfair..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails