My Instagram

Monday, May 11, 2009

Rubbish..

Feeling want to write something..
because i was too boring sitting alone at office..
mind messed up with a lot of rubbish..
think this think that..
and..although i'm very tired..
my brain think non-stop.. how could it wont feel tired har?
how only i can turn off the thinking button so that it can give me a rest..
really geram...

and most geram is..
i actually don't know what i m thinking of..
that's why i called them rubbish..

friend..any idea to make me relax and stop thinking of rubbish?
even sleep.. my super active brain.. keep on producing some terrible dreams..
made me not enough sleep and this worsen when i need to wake up at 7am and go to work at 8am..

Oh god.. please heal my mind......

1 comment:

  1. I know...
    If you feel not tired..
    then try to read some books (to make your eye tired) or do some exercises (to make your body feel tired).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails