My Instagram

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Outing..

Last Friday.. I went Penang sing K, shopping, watch movie with yunxin and shiau zhao..

It's was fun hanging out with them.. Lots of funny things happened.. haha!

First of all, we went red box Sing K~ ya..one of my favorite activity..
Actually we are not SING.. but SHOUT.. haha~ and i shout till having sore throat now..
padam muka right? but..i SIOK~ :p

Then, we went for a movie. We watched Angels & Demons.. well, as i have been read the book, Yunxin kept on asking me the story line while we was watching.. Haha.. they kept on guessing which 1 is the bad guy.. and can't deny..they were great in guessing.. (or mayb the actor too bad in acting?? :p i don't know..) This movie is better than what i expected and quite nice if compared to Da Vincci Code.. (or can say..Da Vincci Code is too bad to watch..) Overall, i rated this movie 3.5 Stars..

After that, we went shopping! I'm the one who buy the most. T.T
Pity poor now..
The stuff i bought :


1.
Body Shop Super Sales
..All 50% items..
(Body Focus Bust firmer, Vitamin E gentle facial wash, and Vitamin E hydrating toner)
They only cost me RM45++ lo..
Cheap?? yeah.. i think so...

2.

My First G2000 formal shirt..
Finally i got one..so happy..
..simple & nice..
(it also 50% item..c..i didn't luan luan waste $ lo..)

Last but not least, we went dinner at gurney drive..
To promote the foods i loved to eat there, i captured the photos..


~maggie goreng~
highly recommended by Miss Khoo Yunxin

Oooo Jian (I dunno how to say in English..:p)
~Must eat food for me~


Penang Asam Laksa
~Top 10 favorite food for me~

and, dun curious.. i ate all of the above..just for my dinner.. yeng? Actually got share share la..but i think i eat the most.. (just wonder..why i can't fat har??) So, don't blame me again about i did not eat.. i ate lot..but who knows.. just can't be fat.. (envy? haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails