My Instagram

Saturday, May 16, 2009

sOme tHought..

2.03am ...

i feel so blessed now..
so glad that this sad journey didn't take long time for me..
i thought it will be a long..
but, due to you all.. my family, my cousin, my friends,
i go through the sadness very fast..
yeah.. that incident just passed 2 weeks..
and now, there are no more tears for me..
moreover, i start feel calm days after days..

i enjoy my life now..
even thought, sometime, i will feel a little bit pain,
even thought, sometime, i will feel that i miss him,
but is ok, this is the process..
i treat the relationship so serious..
so, it is ok for me to go through all the process..
because i know, there are always lots of support for me while i am going through all these..
what i suppose to do is.. just be strong..

yeah..
i am hoping for the new relationship,
a better relationship..
a better him..as well as..a better me..
and i know, i will get all of these..
since i grew to be more mature..
no matter in what..
thinking or attitude..
although i maybe not mature enough as what you all expected..
but is ok.. at least not as childish as last time..

feel thanks for all people that brings my life to be more graceful..
not only for the people care me so much,
also for those who hurt me lot..
because i know, this all about growing to be more mature..

i love you..
yes.. you..
the person who reading this post..

i really love you all...
thanks again.....to all my lovely friends and cousin...


p/s :
especially for my dearest superb best friend..
you have done a great job..
don't ever think that you help me nothing..
muacks~~
it's great that having you as my superb best friend..
sincerely from my heart.....

2 comments:

  1. thx..
    not only for the comment..
    but also u really help me lot~
    muacks~!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails